4.12.11

What's the use?



Destiny
Or is it just some kind of any other life jokes?
I used to have my eyes on you
Put my heart and expectation
Into whom I expect you to be
You used to be my hope
When I was little
Don't you know oh don't you know
That I have always my eyes on you
Baby oh dear baby
I grew up and I met you
Knowing you 180 degrees
From what I expected, that's just too..
Disappointed

There are goods in you
I saw that, I feel it
But somehow that wasn't enough
I need your sincerity, your will
To love..

What's the use I'm being here
Right beside you, be with you
All the time that you need me to
What's the use of me here
Hearing you soaring other women's name
What's the use of me waiting
Waiting you to change, into fully blooming
I'm standing here, oh dear
At the end of the road
No more..no more

If you hear me saying jokes
That's the truth, realize that
Dear baby...
Oh what's the use..what's the use
I'm not an option
I am your destination
I am what I am
If you're looking for perfection
You may took the wrong direction
I am no close to perfection
If you stay this way
I'll be gladly to say...
FAREWELL
to you, my dear Saturday lately :)


Ayu Putrinda Kurnia. Dec 4th, 2011. 12:48am. Tune: Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce

No comments: