1.1.12

Every Body is Beautiful





No, I don't want to be someone else
No, I am not a beautiful queen
No, I am not the Einstein
I don't know everything
But I know that, I know who I am
No, I am not perfect
No, I don't always look pretty
No, I don't have the slender size
I am no Superwoman
But I know that, I'm beautiful
Beautiful me

It's okay not to be okay
It's okay hating your shadow in the mirror
It's hard to be true to who you are
I know it's hard to follow your heart
Doesn't mean you're losing
Everybody's bruising

Don't listen to them
Do not easily down by their demands
Men just don't understand
Do not make yourself less
If you can be more
Don't put the blame on you
If they feel insecure
Trust me, there's nothing wrong with you

Every body is BEAUTIFUL
Every woman is BEAUTIFUL
Who says that you're not pretty?
Who says that you're not worth it?
That's the price of beauty
You Women, are princesses in every worthy men
You Women, are stronger than superheroes
Listen to me, listen...
You can reach the sky
You can do everything
You can be the best
Because YOU WOMEN are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are :)


Ayu Putrinda Kurnia. January 1st, 2012. listening to Who You Are by Jessie J & Who Says by Selena Gomez

No comments: