16.10.11

Cul-de-sacs


I have seen you, years
I labeled you as anonymous
We were strangers
You were standing in blank spot
I was there, smiling in the shadow
I have met dead-ends

Broken hearts, bittersweet symphony
I barely remember your name
You were never there
In my life, you're just a dreamy fog
I don't guess life
Still, it surprise me
It broughts you again
To my blue life, that almost fainted

What are the odds?
Its too soon to be happy
Too bitter to deny
Don't blame me for questioning
Is it smile or tears, that you'll bring
Or is it another cul-de-sac?

Oh, these walls
These invisible walls that I built
Protect me
From my own feeling
That destructive form called l.o.v.e

Oh, these walls
Blind me from what I see
Silence me from what I hear

You...
I don't need anymore dead-end
Keep your words, keep them
If it's not for me..


Ayu Putrinda Kurnia. Oct 16th, 2011. 8:25pm. tune: Turning Tables by Adele

No comments: