6.3.11

cause we speak in silence every time our eyes meet

you!
pause. I think I lost in words
you! again.
one annoyingly happy creature
smile through analyzing eyes

you!
rewind. I remember you,yes I do
a man with bright sky written on his face
you! again.
who always talk in silence language
every time our eyes meet

you!
play. We were vomiting words,finally
a broken silence, a five seconds of sunny smile
in cloudy November
you! again.
captured few of my heart euphoria
which,I denied

I!
pause. a 20% normal,a 80% prestige
a bitter heart, abandoned affection
captured you in her bitter smile
which,her denied

I!
rewind. broken in uncountable times
a fearless dreamer who fear her own heart
not the failure,she fears
tiresome, of looping heart affection

I!
play. remember you in her everyday prayers
she talks in silence language
her prestige thinks faster than sound
her hope is not to hope

she sits,waiting. you
she's in denial but in hope
she's apologizing
in pink February

she's watching. you,in colorful forms
she's patiently waiting your smile
you and sunny smile,her ultimate favorite

she,looking at past times and misses
every single thing you ever did that bothered her
the annoyingly happy of silence spoken words
every time their eyes meet

yet,she wears her hidden sweetest smile
and humming
"Kamu. Aku tak akan mengejarmu. Setiap sudut semesta memantulkanmu. Kembali." :)

 
xx, Ayu Putrinda Kurnia 13.02.11 20:16, tunes: Nothing Like You and I by The Perishers

No comments: