20.8.12

Visualize.Us


The earth below us
The sky above us
The people around us
The songs inside us
Thoughts we shared
Beautiful memories we have
The hope between us
Visualize us. Remember us

The one that I miss the most
Everyday in every step of this life
The hope in me despite past failures
The every tears I cried
The green color in my darkest path
The answers, I know you are
And I hope you are

Understand, my incomplete
Inside my weakness and lack of understanding
I do love you
I love you

I may not the one you expected
Selfish, independent, and persistent
Understand, accept me
I know you do
Gently words
Visualize me. Keep me

I did believe, I belong to no one
I did
Restricted, limited those I avoided
Until you came along

Faraway from easy path
Nothing worth while is easy
If you keep me, you will know
Where my heart is
Remember me. Remember us

I know I can count on you
Build me. Build us. Sanctuary
Guide me. Guide us
Understand, I am is what I am
Not perfect
Just like us
And I am apologizing

That is why we will try forever
to Visualize… Us

Ayu Putrinda Kurnia. Aug 20, 2012. 10.32am. listening: To Build a Home - Cinematic Orchestra

No comments: